LAZARIDES LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Lazarides Limited.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on ("the Website").
- A record of any correspondence between you and us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of any orders that you place through the Website.
- Details of your visits to the Website and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device. This is statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website and also allow us to improve the Website.
We use the following cookies on the Website:
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||Core site functionality|
You can find out more about this service at http://www.google.com/analytics.
In some sections of our site, we use Google Maps to allow you to search by location.
We may embed videos from a YouTube channel and this may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy.
For more information on this subject, you can visit the Internet Advertising Bureau website, www.youronlinechoices.co.uk.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
If you follow any links from the Website to any third party Website, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you make an access request we may charge you a fee of £10 to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.